Guided fishing can be a fun day out and a great way of meeting new friends.
If you’re looking for a tailor made fishing trip/day, simply choose your country, budget, species, travel & level and Marina can help create the perfect experience for you.
What happens on a guided fishing day?
|Guided fishing day||Guided fishing course|
|Health & safety awareness|
|Games & activities|
|How to read water|
|Aquatic fly life|
|How to set up rod, reel, line & flies|
|Exclusive prices on specific Orvis fishing equipment & clothing|
What will I need to bring with me on a guided fishing day?
- A fishing licence – please visit www.gov.uk/fishing-licences/buy-a-fishing-licence
- Wellies & waders – if you don’t have any please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Eye protection – If you don’t have or can’t borrow polaroid sunglasses don’t worry. They do help you to see beneath the surface glare but any sunglasses will serve to protect your eyes from a flailing fish hook which is just as important.
- Hat – For a fishing hat, wear any hat that will keep a bit of the sun off you on a hot day or keep the rain out of your eyes on a wet one.
- A good attitude and, if you don’t, trust me you’ll be leaving with one!